Saturday, August 16, 2008

Yummy

I tired a new recipe, with rave reviews, so I thought I'd pass it on. I wish I could thank whoever gave me the recipe, but it's one of those I've had forever and finally got around to trying. Don likes to change the names of recipes, so he's decided to call this:



"You Got Chocolate On My Peanut Butter" Bars

2 cups graham cracker crumbs

2 cups powdered sugar

1 cup melted butter

1 cup creamy peanut butter

1 pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 oz)

Combine crumbs and sugar. Mix together p.b. and butter and then stir into crumb mixture. Pat into 9 x 13 inch pan and chill for 20 minutes. Melt choc. chips and spread over the top. Chill again until chocolate is firm. Cut and serve. (if chocolate is too hard, it will crack; so if it has been chilling too long, pull it out of the fridge for a bit before cutting)



ENJOY!!!

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

We tried them out and they are yummy! We shared them with Joel & Marium, as well, and they loved them, too. Thanks for sharing!