Tuesday, August 5, 2008

How Sweet It Is...


A few weeks ago I heard about a contest on a local radio station to win tickets to the James Taylor concert at the Usana Ampitheatre. You had to "unscramble" three of his songs that were playing at the same time and then be the right caller. I am a HUGE fan, so I tried, unsuccessfully, for several days and then finally made it through on the last day and won! Then everybody who had won tickets was put in a drawing for front row tickets and I won those - YEAH! Well, last night was the concert and it was amazing!!! James Taylor is FABULOUS and we were so close - less than 20 feet away. What an amazing night!

4 comments:

Lisa Lu said...

Well, I am completely jealous! How fabulous for you. What a memorable event for the summer of 08!

Heather said...

That is so awesome. And what a great memory...there's something about being at a concert and being close enough to actually see the performers.

Unknown said...

I heard about your radio victory just the other day. That is great. I'll bet the show was fabulous.

You also get the prize for the most up to date blog.

Chelsi said...

What fun! I'm sure you guys had a blast. Great memories!