Friday, January 30, 2009

Quite An Event

My time lately has been taken up by Region Reflections, which I volunteered to be in charge of last fall. Our Region is all of Granite School District, so it was pretty big. I didn't realize the huge time commitment that it would require, which seems to be a continuing issue for me. (A subject for another post) Anyway, after 2 weeks of hard work, the Awards Night was last night. It was a great event and I was really thrilled. And I'm thrilled that it is over.
Even more exciting, though, was that Sydni won an Award of Merit for her dance entry. She is such a talented girl and we are so proud of her. Way to go, Syd!

2 comments:

Emily said...

You put so much time into this. You are awesome. Im sorry I bailed on you. I totally forgot about camp. Yea Sydney!! Congratulations!


And I miss you too!

Chelsi said...

Congrats, Sydni! I'm so impressed!