Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It Wasn't Supposed To Be This Short

My hair had been getting pretty long on top, and I'd been feeling like I needed a haircut. In fact, a little first grade boy got very excited last week because he and I had the "exact same hairdo." So I headed out Saturday morning to get my haircut. Now, I was planning on getting it cut pretty short, and I told the stylist that. She combed up a piece of hair, showed me where she was planning on cutting, and asked, "Is that about right?" I told her it was just right. She then proceeded to drop the hair, comb up a new piece, and cut it 1/2 inch shorter. She must have noticed the look on my face because she asked, "Is that too short?" Well, it's not like she could cut the rest longer, so I simply shook my head and proceeded to get the shortest haircut of my life. On a positive note, I won't have to pay for a haircut for at least a couple of months.
BEFORE
AFTER

7 comments:

keri said...

I think it is really cute.

Melissa said...

It's so cute! I love it! I wish I had the guts to cut my hair short but I have the wrong face shape for short hair. It looks so cute!

Sherise said...

It's really cute!

The Webb Family said...

I love it. You look great. More neck for Don to admire:D

Chelsi said...

I absolutely love it! It looks great!

Emily said...

I love it!!!!! Smokin' hot!

Ben Kroff said...

I love the hair Tiff! Looks like you could run even faster now! It's a fit, fast haircut.