Sunday, October 12, 2008

Marathon Weekend

Okay, so I'm a little slow posting about the trip, but Maddy, Britton, and I went to St. George last weekend to cheer my little sis in running her first marathon. We went through Koosharem to see my maternal grandparents, Grandma and Grandpa Wickham, where Britton started walking. Chelsi did a great job in the marathon, despite the constant rain, and I was so proud of her.

This is my Grandpa Wickham, my mom's dad. I adore him!!!


It was raining enough that we tried to keep Gracie and Britton protected in the stroller (designed for one). They didn't appreciate the close quarters...


Britton fell asleep in the stroller, and Gracie had to check in on him.
This is Chelsi's fan club after the race. We were all a little soggy (Chelsi was soaking wet), but we were so proud of her!
We had a chance to visit with Don's parents. Britton just loves Grandma Jani.

1 comment:

Emily said...

What an awesome sister you are to go be so supportive! WTG Chelsi!!


LOVE teh pic of Gracie peeking in on Britt.