Saturday, October 11, 2008

Kid Tag

I've been tagged by Emily. You ask your kids these questions and record their answers. Don wanted to be part of it, too...

1. What does Mom always say to you?
Sydni - "Put the book away and do what I asked"
Kenzie - "It's the tone in your voice..."
Emma - "Stop fighting"
Maddy - "Do your dishes job"
Don - (answer edited for the purpose of this blog)

2. What makes Mom happy?
Sydni - me making dinner
Kenzie - Daddy
Emma - Britton
Maddy - breakfast in bed
Don - peace and getting her way

3. What makes Mom sad?
Sydni - cutting raw chicken
Kenzie - when we fight
Emma - when someone dies
Maddy - when we break something that's glass
Don - missing Survivor or Amazing Race

4. How does Mom make you laugh?
Sydni - Kenzie "smarting-off" to Dad
Kenzie - Dad "smarting-off" to Kenzie
Emma - Britton
Maddy - me trying to dance
Don - when I (again...edited)

5. How Old Is Mom?
Sydni - 35
Kenzie - 35
Emma - 35
Maddy - 36
Don - old enough to know better

6. How Tall is Mom?
Sydni - 5'6"
Kenzie - 5'7"
Emma - 5'8"
Maddy - 5'7"
Don - just right

7. What does Mom like to do?
Sydni - talk
Kenzie - talk on the phone with Aunt Chelsi
Emma - spend time with Chelsi
Maddy - take pictures
Don - stay busy

8. What is Mom's job?
Sydni - helps kids with math at the elementary
Kenzie - helps classes at the school and takes care of us
Emma - parking lot patrol
Maddy - car patrol
Don - babysitting me

9. What is Mom's favorite food?
Sydni - chicken mushroom chowder
Kenzie - she doesn't have one
Emma - yogurt
Maddy - Dove dark chocolate
Don - chocolate and polish sausages

10. How do you know Mom loves you?
Sydni - she doesn't throw me in the street when I act like a snot
Kenzie - she helps us fix our mistakes
Emma - she cooks dinner for us and she buys us clothes and stuff
Maddy - she just does
Don - she tells me every day

Now I'm tagging Chelsi, Stefanie, Lisa, Lyndee, Katie, and Kristol.

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

I quite enjoyed Kenzie's & Emma's answers to number 7. And, of course, the last one was pretty awesome!

Emily said...

Kenzie - "It's the tone in your voice..."


I can TOTALLY hear you saying that!


I intentionally left off Farren's comments to keep my blog family orientated. He can get so naughty :)