Tuesday, October 21, 2008

111,111 Miles





While in St. George, we found out that we have to replace the engine in our van. (I won't get into all of the thoughts and emotions that brought up) Anyway, my little sis and her hubby are letting us use their Pathfinder for the week while the van is repaired. On our way home, we hit 111,111 miles. Don thought that it was an event that needed to be recorded. Of course, he wouldn't be in any of the pictures, but you can see how excited the kids are about it.

5 comments:

Chelsi said...

Is us missing that milestone like a parent missing their child's first steps? Sounds like a pretty big deal! :o)

Heather said...

That was such a great moment. I totally agree that the moment needed to be recorded with a picture. Britton looks like he is saluting to the event.

Nicole said...

Hello! While blog-stalking :) I ran across your blog. I am an old, old Dixie friend of Don and Erin's. So good to see his family! Don's mom was actually my helper when I was married in the temple a few years back. Love the Leavitt family!

Emily said...

That is definately quite the event!

Ben Kroff said...

ohh...I'm proud of our little pathfinder. good for it. 111,111. Yeah, I feel a bit like a parent who missed some big event in their childs life. Thanks for posting the photos so we could share in the moment.