Thursday, February 7, 2008

The End Of An Era...

Okay, so maybe that's a little strong, but I did have my birthday this last week and I'm having a harder time with it than I've ever had before. A couple of reasons why: First, I can no longer say that I'm in my "early thirties." Second, the online surveys I take group people in age categories. With this bday, I have moved up into the next age category.

I guess you could also say that it is the end of Britton's "toothless" era. That's right, he got his first tooth last week, and seems to be working on a second one already. He is also sitting up on his own now, but not with perfect balance so we have to post someone next to him in case he "tips." "Scooting" is the skill he is working on now. So fun, but a little sad, to watch him growing up. I will try to post new pictures of him soon - I need a new cord for my camera.

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

Hang in there, Tiff! I'm certain you will end up loving this new "era."

Ben Kroff said...

so you are a survey taker too eh? Who started first, you or chelsi? you guys should have a competition. Who can earn the most money taking surveys for a month. And you should log your time so you can calculate what you make per hour.
Sorry I missed wishing you a happy b-day. HAPPY BITHDAY!!