Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Following In His Sisters' Footsteps




We just got back from Britton's 4-month check up and he is just like his sisters were. He only weighs 11 lbs. 12 oz., which puts him in the 3rd percentile. His height is in the 25th percentile at 24 1/2 inches long. So now when people tell me that he is getting so big, I can say "no" and not just be in denial.


I am frantically sewing this week so that the girls will have new dresses for family pictures on Friday. Luckily, I am doing a really easy jumper pattern, so I just might pull it off. But while others will be at the oven this week, I will be at the sewing machine.


Hope everybody has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

Good luck with the sewing! And, good job on the baby. :o) Long and skinny is how you guys make them!