Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Reflections

I have been in charge of our PTA's Reflections program again this year. It has been very time consuming, but it's something I really enjoy. It has been fun to see what things the kids have come up with. This year's theme is "I Can Make A Difference By..." so you can imagine that we have gotten alot of entries on recycling. But we also got entries with Sponge Bob, dinosaur battles, german shepherds, and mermaids. One girl's entry was titled, "I Can Make A Difference By Spray Painting Walls." Her picture was of a girl, holding a can of spray paint, standing in front of a wall with a smiling sun painted on it. Hmmmm....

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

Hey, nobody ever said what kind of difference they could make...good? bad? I guess it's all up to interpretation!