Monday, August 16, 2010

All Together Again

Every time I've come to my blog to update, I get overwhelmed and just close it back up, so I'm just gonna move forward from here, and try to do better at keeping it updated. I don't even know if anybody is even reading this anymore...
To summarize the last few months, Sydni made the high school drill team, Kenzie made the junior high cheer squad, Emma graduated from elementary school and entered the Young Women program in our church, and Maddy and Britton keep gettingolder and cuter.
A couple of weeks ago my little brother returned from an LDS mission to Hawaii. To welcome him home, all of the Kidd siblings and their spouses andchildren were in town. It was wonderful to be all together again for a few days! I am blessed to be part of the greatest family ever!
My mom took advantage of the togetherness to get a new family picture taken - nothing fancy or formal, but we're all there. Aren't we a good-lookin' group? And since Britton was four months old the last time my little family had a picture done, we jumped in front of the camera for a little update. That's our new header, but we had to get some of just the kids since they're the cutest ones in the family.
Britton is 3 now, Maddy is 10, Emma is 12, Kenzie is 13, and Sydni is 15.

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

All of you look super cute, Tiff! Good job posting. You've given me courage. Maybe I'll attempt it next.

Emily said...

Super cute pictures, I love them!

Melissa said...

Cute pictures! Your kids are so cute and I love your hair! I don't think I've ever seen you with long hair, but I love it!