Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Tag

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper for Christmas, gift bags for everything else.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real tree - I love that smell!!!

3. When do you put up the tree? I'd love to do it the day after Thanksgiving, but we don't want it to get dry, so usually the last few days of November. Of course, some years those are the same.

4. When do you take the tree down? The week after Christmas when Don is home.

5. Do you like Egg Nog? LOVE IT! Southern Comfort and the Costco brands are my favorite.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I don't know what the occasion was, but I got a gray stuffed kitty that lasted through high school. My mom also made me a quilt that I kept until a year ago when it finally fell apart (literally) in the wash.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad and my mom-in-law.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Don (James Bond anything or a sweater and he's happy)

9. Do you have a nativity scene? A few - 1 Precious Moments, a wood block one that Britton loves, and a wood puzzle one that my mom made for all of us a few years ago.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail - and I finally got some out this year.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't have one - for me it really is the thought that means so much.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Mr. Krueger's Christmas

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Black Friday, baby!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope, unless you count white-elephant gifts.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Krantz, cheese ball, sweet Chex mix

16. Lights on the tree? The more, the better.

17. Favorite Christmas song? "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" by Barenaked Ladies and Sarah Mclachlan (sp?)

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? You know Dasher, and Dancer, and Comet, and Vixen...

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A big snowman

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? PJ's on Christmas Eve, the rest Christmas morning. The kids can get in their stockings first thing, but have to wait for Don and me to open the rest.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Grumpy people - it's supposed to be the happiest time of the year!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I LOVE snowmen!!!

24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Clothes, but Don hates shopping for clothes for me.

I tag: Chelsi, Heather, Katie, Stef, Kristol, Brigitta

No comments: