Monday, November 24, 2008

A Tale of Two Movies

On the opening night, I went with Don and a fairly large group to see the new James Bond movie, "Quantum of Solace." LOVED IT!!! Then on Saturday I went with Syd, my friend Kristol, and her daughter, Ashlie to see "Twilight." Sydni loved it, and I'm so glad that she did. I will even let Kenzie go see it - as long as I don't have to take her. I know alot of people absolutely loved it - I am definately not one of them. My advice - spend your money on James Bond.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hmmmm....... I heard so much about the Twilight movie that I ran out and bought the book, now Im second guessing it! From what I hear though, its either a LOVE it or HATE it, no one has really been indifferent.

Emily said...

Okay, and your new layout on your page is super cute!

Anonymous said...

How can I not love this woman? Picking Bond over Twilight - that's my kind of woman!