Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sweet Boy

I have alot of pictures to post of the last two weeks' activities, but I only have a moment and I wanted to share a sweet story with you. We have a very handicapped girl in our ward who is 18 years old, but is about the same mental level as Britton. In Relief Society, Britton was on the floor rolling a small ball around, when he pushed it over to the foot of her wheelchair. She leaned over and was trying to grab it, but it was just out of her reach. She kept reaching, but couldn't quite get it. Britton saw her, crawled over and picked up the ball, and handed it to her. It was one of the sweetest things I've ever seen... I love that kid!

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is an awesome story. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see the upcoming pictures.

Unknown said...

i like......