Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Why Won't He Sleep?

My sweet little boy, who was sleeping through the night at four months old, is now back to waking up to eat in the middle of the night. I thought maybe he was going through a growth spurt, but it's been going on for two weeks now. We've even started rice cereal, but that doesn't seem to be making any difference. It's a good thing he's so dang cute. When people come to the house, I'll just distract them with him so that they don't notice how messy things are because I'm too tired to clean.

He has learned some new "tricks." He is very good at rasberries, and loves to give kisses- the big, opened-mouthed slobbery ones. I sure love him!

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

That book I told you about (teaching your kids to sleep) says that once they are 3 months old, babies don't physically need to eat in the middle of the night, anymore. Sometimes, it seems to be more out of habit than anything. That may not help, but it did help me feel better about working Gracie into sleeping all night and not feeding her. Good luck with it!

Lisa Lu said...

Call me!