Friday, October 26, 2007


Size Matters
I just finished putting away all of the newborn clothes that Britton has grown out of and "restocking" his dressing table with bigger clothes. He's just growing so fast! Can anybody tell me how to slow that down? Of course, he's getting longer alot faster than he's getting wider, so he's definately a Leavitt child.
We're cleaning out the garage today so that Syd can have a party in there tonight. It's the only room in the house that's big enough to hold fifteen 12 & 13 year-olds. We'll haul out a t.v., dvd player, and couch and hope that I can figure out how to hook everything back up again. Post-it notes will definately be used!

4 comments:

Smunkee Mama said...

Wow, when was your little "guy" born? We didn't even know you had a boy. How exciting! He is so cute! Can't wait to meet him. Good job you two.

Dewey said...

Nice... hey, if you want to check out my blog, go to www.leavittdrew.blogspot.com, or go to my family's @ www.leavittfam6.blogspot.com

Lisa Lu said...

What a handsome little man! We must get together soon. I am so glad you have joined the blogging world. Your girls are beautiful! I need to update - but we have fun with it. Where are pics of you?? Love you guys!

Unknown said...

He's a good looking kid. Resembles a certain uncle. Probably Jeremy.