Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Whole Crew at the Zoo

My niece was out of school all last week for Spring Break, so my sis came up north to spend the week. I took a couple days off work to play and pulled the girls from school a couple of days so we could play. On Monday my mom, sis, sis-in-law and I went shopping at a consignment store near us and found some great deals. I also discovered that my caffeine/sugar/white flour hiatus paid off and I'm down to a size 6! I haven't worn a size 6 in many, many, many years so that was exciting.
On Thursday, we went to the zoo with my mom, sis, two sis-in-laws and all of the kids. We had quite a crew, but had a great time! I'm so glad that we all get along so well and can have fun together. I was hoping that Britton would be old enough to get excited about the animals, but it was naptime and he was too tired. He did get excited about a picture of a cat and kept saying "Puppy, puppy." The only other animals he liked were the lemurs and the baby orangutan. Maybe because they were moving around enough to catch his attention and "wake him up."
This is the "stroller brigade" taking a break before heading up more hills. We all got a good workout.
The girls all wanted to go inside the tropical area, so we sent them in without us. None of the grown-ups felt seeing snakes and spiders was worth the smell in there.
Britton just loves Grandma Kidd. He and Liam were hanging out with her while we waited for the girls to leave the tropical area.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Hey Tiff,
You had quite the crew at the zoo. I love consignment stores and am always looking for new ones, what is it called. If you ever want a fabulous DI go to the Sugarhouse one. I have found the best clothes for the kids and myself there.
-Brenda Wright Roundy (just in case you are wondering who is posting on your blog):P