Friday, June 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been "Tagged" by my awesome little sister. So according to the rules, I'm supposed to list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions or collections, and 3 surprising facts about myself. Then I get to tag 5 people at the end of my post. So here goes...

3 Joys
#1 - Having Britton reach for me with a big smile when I come home.
#2 - Having Don smile at me when he comes home.
#3 - When my girls want to hang out with each other.

3 Fears
#1 - Having to go anywhere alone. Not that I'm afraid of being "mugged" or anything, I just hate to be alone - ever.
#2 - Not being a good enough Mom.
#3 - Losing one of my kids.

3 Goals
#1 - Compete in a triathlon.
#2 - Lose those last 10 baby pounds. (I'm sure completing #1 would help take care of this one)
#3 - Get completely out of debt.

3 Obsessions
#1 - Don would say PTA. I guess if I'm being completely honest, I would have to agree.
#2 - Packing the "perfect car" for a trip.
#3 - Keeping the front window of my van clean.

3 Surprising Facts About Me
#1 - I've never been to Disneyland...or Disneyworld...
#2 - I was 32 before I ever flew on an airplane.
#3 - I loved 80's hard rock "hair bands." I even went to a Poison concert when I was in high school.

Tag...you're it - Lu, Stef, Katie, Lyndee, and Kristol

2 comments:

The Webb Family said...

Cute blog! Thank you for being a good friend to me.
Love
Kristol

Pauly said...

Tiff - glad you came by our blog the other day. I'll call you.

- P